NeoLithix First-Sixth Grade Science Space Board Bundle contains 18 great digital workbooks (Learning Modules), plus two BONUS digital workbooks for added fun & learning. First-Sixth grade age children (+ older children remedially) can hand-write in these workbooks countless times "digitally" using a stylus, rather than just once using "write-once and throw away" conventional workbooks. A great "green" product! Students' hand-written work is digitally recorded for later review by parent, teacher or tutor.
- Science ONLY - Great for Science Teachers & Tutors to have a full range of science materials
- Provides over 500 pages for children to write, trace & color by hand, learning the fun digital way
- Self-paced, self-tutoring, provides for guilt-free repetition so students can master the materials
- All Learning Modules use a unique Question/Answer instant self-assessment feature that allows students to immediately self-check their work by displaying the correct answer right next to their hand-written answer, thus leveraging parent's, teacher's & tutor's limited time
- Built-in on-line videos for workbook overview and a quick-start user's guide
- Child's hand-drawn and written work can be snap-shot archived and then printed or emailed later
- Student uses a capacitive writing stylus which allows the student to interact with the learning content through writing by hand, as opposed to simply tapping or touching the screen, clicking on a mouse or typing on a keyboard. Writing by hand makes learning fun, faster & easier!
Learning objectives in this Science First-Sixth Grade Bundle include:
- 1st GRADE: Life Cycles, Living Organisms & Non-Living Objects
- 2nd GRADE: Natural Resources, Classifying Organisms, Objects & Events, Compare Organisms
- 3rd GRADE: Scientific Research, Identify Inherited Traits, Planets and the Sun
- 4th GRADE: Rainforest, Scientific Research, Adaptations & Environment
- 5th GRADE: Ecosystems: Blackland Prairies, Properties of Matter, Water Cycle
- 6th GRADE: Inner & Outer Solar System, Rock Cycle, Matter & Energy